Saturday 2 March 2013

Go To Daily Makeup

My Daily Makeup and Perfume


Foundation:


So my everyday foundation changes daily really, but I would say these are my two main options

1. 
 step 1: Garnier BB cream - Light  really good for perfecting the skin tone, such as making it all one colour and just blurring the blemishes a bit. 

 step 2: I  feel BB cream gives a really good coverage, but due to having mild acne I do use a concealer with it (not featured in photo but it would be Macs pro-longwear)

 step 3: Then to perfect the BB cream I use Mac mineralised foundation loose. This is an amazing coverage powder foundation, but doesn't look cakey and stays on all day, but you do have to apply with a light hand or it will build up and look thick and now flawless. Not an entirely matte finish, but I enjoy having a little glow. 


2.

So my other option is much easier. (and cheaper i guess)

step 1: Revlon colorstay (I am in the colour 140 Buff) I apply this in 4 sections (cheek 1, cheek 2, forehead, nose/chin) using my beauty blender (the cosmopolitan cheap version you can pick up in super drug) this in one step gives an amazing coverage, I don't set this foundation because I feel like no matter what setting powder I use (from Dior to Rimmel) they all just really seem to cake up on this foundation, but I like the finish of it on its own anyway. 

step 2: Conceal, under eyes: maybelline Fit Me concealer in no. 15 I can't express enough how much I like this concealer (only for under eye though) it brightens and doesn't crease and has really great lasting power. I'm now really tempted to try the foundation, but I haven't found the right colour in stores yet as I feel all of the Super Drugs and Boots I have been to have had a really limitted range, unlike on the website when there are loads of colours. Also this is a drugstore concealer- BONUS. 
For blemishes/ hyper pigmentation: Mac pro-longewear concealer. I do love this concealer, but when its gone, I wont repurchase it. This is because i simply don't feel like its worth the money, neither do i feel that it is that very long-wearing. But people seem to love it? The problem I have with concealers is that the majority of drugstores are either brightening concealers or blemish sticks, but I hate stick concealers, and I already have a brightening concealer I like.

Cheek:




GASP NO MAC!!!- I know, shock right, but I just feel these are the blushes I reach for most.

So these are my three most likely options

1. Benefit Box o' Blush- Dandelion This has forever been my favourite blush, a really nice pink shade with a bit of shimmer. The only thing I feel is inconvenient is the Box/ Packaging, they have changed it to be easier and to have a mirror, but I still feel its an inconvenience in you makeup bag.

2. Rimmel Lasting Finish soft colour blush - 010 Santa rose Do I love this blush or what!!! And its in a tiny little package that you can take anywhere!! It's a really nice and every day nude/peach/rose with a silver shimmer. Really natural and easily wearible. AND ITS DRUGSTORE *celebration dance*

3.Maybelline Dream Touch blush -02 peach This cream blush is really high quality and silkily applied. Super easy to blend and a little goes a long way. A lovely peach colour with gold shimmer coming through. Quick and easy to apply. Drugstore. Enough said. Amazing.

Mascara:



Yes. I am a Maybelline mascara girl. I have tried Bad Gal by benefit and that Dior one everyone went cray cray about, but a picture says a thousand words eh??  I am a strong believer that drugstores own the mascara lead tables.

So 2 options:

1. Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara I think you have heard enough about this one

2. Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara Ditto

Lips:


Four options here, which I am gonna whiiizz through really fast 

1. Benefit Silky-finish Lipstick - Jing-A-Ling- So I managed to pick this up for £3 in the benefit store, yes, that is NOT a typo- I payed £3. On the benefit webbie they are down to £7 but in two benefit stores (not retail stands- stores) they were on sale for £3. I love the Jing-A-Ling colour a pearly natural pink :D

2. Burt's Bees Lip Balm- My all time favourite lip balm. Nuff said.

3. Mac tinted lip conditioner- petting pink SPF 15- good stuff. Lovely tint and glaze it gives. cute little pot smells and tastes like vanilla. Yum.

4. Long named one: Revlon Just bitten kissable colored balm stain- 001 Honey Douce I love this product, leaves a minty feeling on the lips which i love. I actually sheer the colour out, but I love this effect and don't worry, on your lips its a different colour to what it s in the stick/bullet.

Eyes:


Sorry about the bad picture

Go to eyeliner: Rimmel water proof gel liner- black

Go to palette: Rimmel Glam eyes quad- 002 Smokey Brun

Go to all over colour (sometimes used as eyeliner): Benefit creasless eyeshadow- samba-dy loves me. This I also got for three pounds. 

Please not most days I dont wear any eyeshadow or eyeliner, this is what I do when if  I decide to wear  more than just mascara for eye makeup.

Scent:

1. Secret Charm- Victrias secret My last post was about this scent, please read if you want to find out more.

OR

2. Viva la Juicy la Fleur- Juicy Couture Therre is a post to come on this perfume, keep your eyes open 



so these were all my products that I reach for when I wear makeup. Hope you enjoyed

                                                                 Miss Teehee x

all pictures my own - taken with Canon 550d


No comments:

Post a Comment