Tuesday 30 April 2013

Benefit Lipstick haul

Only bought two thought I should do a quick picture haul


I lost my benefit jing-a-ling and was very upset so bought another whilst they were on sale for £7.

I bought a full finish lipstick in "Pinking of you" (what a cute name) I'm sorry I forgot to swatch so click here for a swatch


A really pretty fun pink colour I could not resist

£14- Benefit

 Then as already mentioned above I repurchased Jing-A-Ling



The swatch doesn't really show off the golden sheen that this beautiful product posses.  Its really natural and soooo pretty I lurve this silk-finish lipstick.

£14- Benefit



MissTeeHee xx

Thanks for reading

Posts to come:
  • April Favourites
  • Viva La Juicy La Fleur
  • Favourite Candles
  • My Drugstore Skincare
  • My Hair Routine
  • Mua Undress Me Palette review
  • Topshop Nail Polish review
  • Mua Nail Varnish review
  • Maybelline dream touch cream blush review





No comments:

Post a Comment