Friday 3 May 2013

April Favourites 2013

April Makeup Favourites.

1. MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighting powder- my review: click here
2. Vaseline Pink Bubbly- Love! Vaseline but better x I love vaseline its amazzziinngg
3. Revlon PhotoReady BB cream light. This BB cream I love, the real thing I hates about drugstore bb cream were that they looked like you just covered your face in oily sunscreen. This one due to the photoready pigment thingys gives a more natural finish. Its thicker and has more coverage! I recommend it over even the garnier one- which I liked but the colour "light" was too dark :(.

4. Benefit silk- finish in Jing-a-ling. Although only buying it on monday I've worn it everyday! It's so light and smooth. Its a nice everday colour and I feel this could be "my" colour for years to come.

5.Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation. Best foundation on the market: for my review: click here
6. Real Techniques Contour brush (from the core collection). Its cheap go getch you some.

7.Barry M Nail pain in Yellow Topaz Glitter- Love to put this over my nail polish. Especially on my ring finger.


8. Maybelline Dream touch blush-02 peach: amazing I love this cream blush, I love cream blushes in general. Glides on softly and blends in nicely. Gives you a natural glow and has some shimmer.

9. Mua Nail Polish in Pistachio Ice cream: I lurvvveeeee really similar to Essie's Mint Candy Apple.


10. Viva La Juicy La Fleur- all time favourite perfume, if you want to see a review of all my favourite perfumes click here

11. Barry M nail paint #342 Nude. As I'm not allowed to wear nail polish to school I'm always looking for a really natural polish that I can get away with. This is it. 3 coats gives you an opaque light nearly white baby pink. But one or two coats gives a nice glaze :)

12. Real Techniques Buffing Brush (Core collection): I use this to buff in my foundation which is good but this is especially amazing with my mac loose mineralised foundation powder. 

13. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- 001 Honey. This is such a lovely colour I want to eat it. It leaves a minty taste which I love. Its drugstore- go get it.

Sorry there were no skin care favourites- didn't discover anything new and good this month :(



RANDOM FAVOURITESSS

song- What a Night- Loveable Rogues. click here
          Flaws- Bastille. click here

Youtuber: Fleur De Force
                 Sierra Marie Makeup

Food:: Malteaser "teaser" bar - #amazing

Programme: 90210 NOO ONLY 2 EPISODES TO GO.

MissTeeHee xx

Thanks for reading

Posts to come:
  • Viva La Juicy La Fleur Review
  • Favourite Candles
  • My Drugstore Skincare
  • My Hair Routine
  • Rimmel Lycra pro polish photos
  • Topshop Nail Polish review
  • Mua Nail Varnish review
  • Maybelline dream touch cream blush review





No comments:

Post a Comment