2. Vaseline Pink Bubbly- Love! Vaseline but better x I love vaseline its amazzziinngg
4. Benefit silk- finish in Jing-a-ling. Although only buying it on monday I've worn it everyday! It's so light and smooth. Its a nice everday colour and I feel this could be "my" colour for years to come.
5.Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation. Best foundation on the market: for my review: click here
6. Real Techniques Contour brush (from the core collection). Its cheap go getch you some.
7.Barry M Nail pain in Yellow Topaz Glitter- Love to put this over my nail polish. Especially on my ring finger.
9. Mua Nail Polish in Pistachio Ice cream: I lurvvveeeee really similar to Essie's Mint Candy Apple.
10. Viva La Juicy La Fleur- all time favourite perfume, if you want to see a review of all my favourite perfumes click here
11. Barry M nail paint #342 Nude. As I'm not allowed to wear nail polish to school I'm always looking for a really natural polish that I can get away with. This is it. 3 coats gives you an opaque light nearly white baby pink. But one or two coats gives a nice glaze :)
12. Real Techniques Buffing Brush (Core collection): I use this to buff in my foundation which is good but this is especially amazing with my mac loose mineralised foundation powder.
13. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- 001 Honey. This is such a lovely colour I want to eat it. It leaves a minty taste which I love. Its drugstore- go get it.
Sorry there were no skin care favourites- didn't discover anything new and good this month :(
song- What a Night- Loveable Rogues. click here
Flaws- Bastille. click here
Youtuber: Fleur De Force
Sierra Marie Makeup
Food:: Malteaser "teaser" bar - #amazing
Programme: 90210 NOO ONLY 2 EPISODES TO GO.
Thanks for reading
Posts to come:
- Viva La Juicy La Fleur Review
- Favourite Candles
- My Drugstore Skincare
- My Hair Routine
- Rimmel Lycra pro polish photos
- Topshop Nail Polish review
- Mua Nail Varnish review
- Maybelline dream touch cream blush review