Sunday 19 May 2013

Haul in Pictures may 2013

Fist shop- Boots!


 Essie Eternal Optimist: click here £8

warm oatmeal rose

Essie Meet me at sunset: click here £8

A burnt nearly red orange. The colour hasn't shown up to well but its a really bright red/orange.

Clearasil daily clear skin perfecting wash: click here £3.80

yes I repurchased it as I really missed using it in my daily shower so I thought as its cheap why not stick with what you know eh?

Garnier Dark Spot corrector: click here £10

This I bought to get rid of my acne scarring. I bought it without reading any reviews, I've now read some and it has mixed opinions but I needed a replacement moisturiser, so even if in four week this hasn't made any difference to my scarring I am liking it as a moisturiser, its a nice base for makeup.

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted: click here  £30 for 50ml

Finally got my hands on a Taylor Swift perfume. As my perfume collection is running low I thought I would purchase a lovely perfume by one of my favourite artist Taylor Swift. I did originally think I would get the purple/blue/grey bottle i.e the original one but honestly I thought they smelt very similar only the enchanted was a bit more sugary and in my opinion it was a prettier bottle.


Next shop: New Look
Daisy Polka dot peplum: click here £10
I nice outfit with white jeans and wedges for a summer bbq.

Pink Sheer shrit: Can't find online
Again a nice top for evening/ going out to dinner kinda outfit.

knitted cream with blue bird light jumper: In sale for £10
Everyday day springy jumper casual.

Blue polka dot and coral bow scrunches: click here £3

Navy blue with flower head band: Can't find online

 Photo of the coral scrunch in my ginger hair :p



Brown and cream bag with tassels: Cant find online

10 pack of gold rings: click here £6.99


generation nude sandals: click here £8

yes I have tiny little abnormally sized 3 feet don't judge I can still by shoes in the cheap kids section....



Wedges: click here £19.99

............. yep and my feet are wide so I need wide foot sized 3 shoes, it doesn't cause my any problems at all (sarcasm). Therefore whenever I see a pair of sized 3 wide foot shoe I snap them up in an instant.

3rd store: Store Twenty One

 Paris shoe box: Can't find online £3.99

I bought 3 of these to store under my bed containing all my shoes :)

Voila!



MissTeeHee xx

Thanks for reading


Posts to come:
  • Viva La Juicy La Fleur Review
  • My top 6 Barry M nail polishes
  • My lip product collection
  • Mua Nail Varnish review
  • 10 products I would repurchase if I lost all my makeup tag- DRUGSTORE version.


Photos all mine taken with Canon 550d.

No comments:

Post a Comment