Monday 20 May 2013

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted pictures & review.





I bought the Taylor Swift Wonderstuck Enchanted perfume as I felt my perfume collection was looking a little run down due to three perfumes running out on me in the last couple of months.

I haven't tried this perfume nor the original T-swift one before so I was excited to give them a sniff, when I did I thought they smelt very similar, but the Enchanted has sweet raspberry/sherbet top note that the other one didn't have. Its a more evening scent than an everyday scent (like the original one is) but I honestly bought this one because it had a prettier bottle....
The original has weaker top notes, that are less sugary and I thought it had tones of vanilla, but sweet vanilla that to me smelt a little too sweet, although that sounds a bit stupid as I did go for the sweeter perfume, I just prefered the enchanted's sweet scents to the originals sweet scents.

The smell is quite similar to my Pink (victoria's secret) [pictures right] Warm and Cozy, which is Peony and Vanilla
I like the base notes of musky vanilla, I also think its a quite woody smell. They contrast smoothly with the sugary berry scents.


I really recommend it, also as its not too expensive.


MissTeeHee xx

Thanks for reading


Posts to come:
  • My top 6 Barry M nail polishes
  • My lip product collection


Photos all mine except one of original perfume, taken with canon 550d.

No comments:

Post a Comment