Tuesday 11 June 2013

My Lip Balm Collection

 I love the Blistex Lip Massage, its really good for exfoliating, and the product tastes really nice...
 Nivea Vanilla and Macadamia Lip Butter, ahhh this is so yummy! everyone love this, it more on the thick side though...

Dont Laugh: Morrisons Lip Butter 1. Mango&Papaya 2. Shea

 Balmi Strawberry.
 Carmex Cherry, absolutely amazing, best everrr.
                                                  I love vaseline to see my full review click here 

 Benetint Lip Balm from Benefit.
I love this lipbalm, and bought it as I wanted benetint but I knew I wouldn't use it as a cheek tint, and this would be easier for handbags etc...

A full review of this is coming up soon.

 Burts Bees Lip balm with pomegranate oil:

Favourite everyday natural lip balm, gives the perfect amount of colour when your doing a 'no makeup makeup' day.
This is also a great lip balm, exactly the same just without the colour.

Nivea Pure and Natural Milk and Honey
I love this lip balm aswell, its so silky and smooth and light and so easy! Also its a stick so you don't have to stick your finger in a pot, which I don't mind but some people do.


There you go guys my Lip balm collection!

MissTeeHee xx

Thanks for reading

Posts to come:
  • New Look Haul
  • I heart Drugstore tag
  • Colors of the rainbow tag
  • Benetint Lip balm Review/opinion/picture post.


No comments:

Post a Comment